Revision Test Papers or RTPs are released by Board of Studies about 2-3 months before the exams. RTPs contain the latest amendments & list of publications which are relevant for the upcoming exams. These also contain subject wise practice questions of exam standard along with the model solutions.
RTPs serve three purposes:
- A student can assess his/her preparation for the exams by attempting the questions provided in Revision Test Papers and comparing their answers with model solutions.
- RTPs contain the latest amendments & notifications relevant for the exams.
- In the past, it has been observed that few questions from RTPs are asked in the examination without much changes. Sometimes the questions are exactly picked up from RTPs.
Students should also refer to the RTPs of previous 3 attempts for wider coverage and practice.
Earlier, printed RTPs were sent to the candidates appearing for the upcoming exams. The ICAI currently publishes RTPs online and sells them through sales counters at branches.
Download links for RTPs relevant for CA Final – Nov 2017
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Financial Management
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Corporate and Allied Laws
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Information System Control & Audit
- Direct Tax Laws
- Indirect Tax Laws
Picture credit: Designed by jannoon028 / Freepik