Forums

Doubt ð???

Exams

answered on 21-Mar-20 12:06

I am going to writing IPCC group2(old) in may 2020. If I get an exemption in advance accounts then how to write remaining subjects ??

latest answer

Tq sir

Hemanth kumar

Hemanth kumar

CA Inter

Marks and Pages to be written.

Exams

answered on 19-Mar-20 11:35

In CA exams is there any requirement as to write upto minimum pages or sentences with related to marks provided? For instance: For a Question carrying 5 marks, we should write 1 page or so.! Is there something like this as per ICAI?

latest answer

Thank you sir.

Ajay Kumar Manghat

Ajay Kumar Manghat

CA Inter

Free lectures

Exams

answered on 18-Apr-20 12:54

Can I get free lectures for ca inter

latest answer

Reeju M

Reeju M

CA Inter

2K+

About certified copies

Exams

answered on 19-Mar-20 08:47

When will be the certified copies sent by ICAI?

latest answer

In website, its hosted on 13.3.2020 for me ..But still i don't get any mail.. What i have to do?

Srini Sriram

Srini Sriram

CA Final

3K+

REGARDING NOT SATISFIED WITH EVALUATION OF MY ITSM ANSWERS [ CERTIFIED COPY ]

Exams

answered on 17-Mar-20 07:42

When i got my CA IPCC ITSM Certified Copy Nov 2019, i am shocked to see that certain answers which were correct but not awarded reasonable step wise marks. Due to ITSM i lost Group 2 with aggregate 7 marks ( got 33 Marks )...my total 143 Marks. Suppose, Answer is almost correct... Expected Mark : 3 / 4 ( Unguided Media ) Evaluated Mark : 1 / 4 Expected Mark : 5 / 5 ( BCG Matrix ) Evaluated Mark : 2 / 5 Expected Mark : 5 / 5 ( Experience Curve ) Evaluated Mark : 3 / 5 .....likewise Step wise marks was not reasonably awarded for certain answers....( noticed that examiner is evaluating answer points based on practice manual answer points but not on concept ) Please suggest what to do ??? Can i send Discrepancy letter to Board ??? Will it be considered by Board ??? Please clarify me regarding this...

latest answer

Can you please share your evaluated answer so that we can get a better idea regarding evaluation

Hemanth Prasad Peta

Hemanth Prasad Peta

CA Inter

2K+

Time table

Exams

answered on 09-Mar-20 12:37

What are the best way to make time table for cma inter for working student?

latest answer

You know your circumstances and lifestyle better than anyone else. So, you are the best person to decide how to study and when to study. Just utilize your time efficiently keeping some buffer for any contingencies.

Aman Maithani

Aman Maithani

CMA Inter

Overthinking about Exams

Exams

answered on 03-Mar-20 13:27

As exams are nearing, I am getting anxious and overthinking about the outcome. I understand that I should not do it and should only concentrate on the preparations, but even after knowing this I am unable to avoid it. This also affecting the overall health as well for the past few days. Though the net is filled with motivational stuff but it feels good only for a while and then it's back to square one. ð??£ð???ð?¤?ð???ð?¤¤ð???ð???ð???...

latest answer

Yes sir... thank you...

Deepak Gupta

Deepak Gupta

CA Inter

1K+

Final registration

Exams

answered on 24-Feb-20 11:10

Can i go with final registration qualifed inter 400 exactly and applied for certified copies in RTI or should i wait

latest answer

Thank you sir

Kiran R

Kiran R

CA Final

Revaluation issue

Exams

answered on 20-Feb-20 00:53

friends if in case of revaluation marks decreases to whom we have to complaint ? what should the person do?

latest answer

Thanks brother

Kiran R

Kiran R

CA Final

Reducing marks under revaluation

Exams

answered on 17-Feb-20 17:09

Does icai reduceawarded marks if applied for revaluation

latest answer

It is the current policy of ICAI.

Kiran R